In today’s episode, I am joined by Jordanna Levin, the best-selling author of the books “Make it Happen” and “Higher Love”. Jordanna is a well-known journalist and a host of three successful podcast shows.
In this conversation, we dive into:
- Why ambitious and successful women may find it hard to find their ‘match’.
- How to date without losing yourself or forgetting your priorities.
- How to create space to be in your feminine energetics and what it will create in your relationship.
- Making the most out of being single (not just for fun but as a tool for your growth and healing!).
- Effective communication and what it takes to create a successful podcast.
“Instead of falling in love, what if we rose to love and be uplifted by love?”
- Golden nuggets in Jordanna’s new book “Higher Love” (04:46)
- Dating and being in relationship, without losing yourself (06:06)
- Golden tips for dating in a way that feels authentic and self-honoring (09:58)
- Exercises to guide you in authentic, self-honoring dating (19:49)
- How to make the most out of being single (23:34)
- How to create space to be in your feminine energetics and how it can impact your leadership and relationships (32:11)
- Helpful tips on how to communicate effectively (41:16)
- What is the key to making a podcast successful? (44:34)
- Find Jordanna and work with her (50:35)
- What makes a leader sacred? (51:30)
- Sigrid’s FREE Inner-Alignment Starter Kit:
- Jordanna’s new book “Higher Love”: