In today’s episode I am joined by Stefanos Sifandos, who is a trained educator and relationship expert with a background in behavioural science.
We speak about:
- The masculine and feminine polarities within us, and how they can impact our leadership and embodiment.
- Rites of passage and other ceremonies and practices to initiate yourself into deeper embodiment and self-awareness, to really know and own yourself.
- How to build more powerful and transformational containers as a facilitator, coach, or even in your relationship, by embracing both the masculine and feminine energies within you.
- Why healing your trauma and facing your shadows is absolutely key to being in powerful leadership.
“There is a big lack of embodiment in our society because nobody is teaching us what it truly means to be a man or a woman…”
- How to recognize and embrace both the feminine and masculine energies within us regardless of our gender (03:55)
- What your masculine/feminine energy is like and feels like (09:48)
- Why healing your trauma is important to being in powerful leadership (14:25)
- Tips to cultivate a sense of safety from within (19:12)
- Why women/men need rites of passages to have deeper embodiment, and our personal experiences with this! (23:20)
- Stefanos’ journey to his vision quest + tips on how you can start with yours (30:01)
- The fine line between spiritual passing and recycling our wounds for longer than needed (42:25)
- If THIS is showing up in your relationship, it will show up in your leadership too… Time to work (49:54)
- Find Stefanos and work with him (54:06)
- What makes a leader sacred? (54:52)
- Sigrid’s FREE Inner-Alignment Starter Kit::