In today’s episode I am joined by Jenna Phillips Ballard who is the co-founder of Ascension Leadership Academy (ALA) and a Leadership Trainer, Coach, Speaker and Serial Entrepreneur.
We jam on all things authentic, responsible, and graceful leadership, and dive into topics like:
- How to let go of your old identity to embrace what’s true for you now.
- Stepping into ownership and authenticity.
- Cultivating self-worth to believe you’re worthy of the things you yearn for.
- Responsible leadership and leading with grace.
+ Other epic topics such as mindset shifts that allowed Jenna and I to attract better relationships into our lives!
“Nothing great can come from fear… when you love yourself and believe in yourself, you can create anything.”
- Jenna’s biggest takeaways from transitioning her branding from “Unicorn” to “Conscious Empress (03:50)
- Are you in alignment with your brand and message, or maybe attached to an old version of yourself and fearing change? (12:08)
- How to become a stand for your own authentic self-expressed self (18:05)
- How to overcome negative energies and how to become confident that you deserve what you want to achieve (24:28)
- What does ‘responsible leadership’ and ‘living with grace’ mean? (37:47)
- Things that can hinder us to lead with grace (51:38)
- Find Jenna and work with her (56:23)
- What makes a leader sacred? (57:00)
- Sigrid’s FREE Inner-Alignment Starter Kit::
- Facebook: /jennaphillipsballard
- Instagram: @jennaphillipsballard
- Website: https://www.jennaphillipsballard.com/