In today’s episode I am joined by Christine Hassler, who is a Master Coach, Facilitator and Speaker with over 15 years of experience; the Bestselling Author of three books, and a Host of the Top Rated Podcast called Over It and On With It.
We dive into a lot of powerful topics, such as:
- How to lead in these times of division.
- Why doing inner-child healing is so important, especially for those wanting to support and lead others.
- How to differentiate between standards and expectations.
- How to heal our expectation hangover and let go of our attachments.
- The gifts and challenges in being in sacred union with someone that is also in the work and deeply committed to his mission and his leadership.
“I don’t want to lead people to what I think is right. I want to lead people to what they know as their truth…”
- How inner child healing impacts your leadership (03:23)
- How to self-assess if your unintegrated shadow is getting in your way (10:35)
- Leading in these times of division (15:15)
- Tips on remaining grounded in what you do while weaving your sense of connection with something bigger than yourself (22:40)
- The gifts and challenges of being in a conscious relationship (25:57)
- How to leverage expectation hangover (36:50)
- How to catch the expectations and turn them into something more empowering (42:00)
- Find Christine and work with her (43:31)
- What makes a leader sacred? (44:22)
- Sigrid’s 5 Golden Keys to Building Powerful Leadership: