In today’s episode I am joined by Joel Brown, Founder of the #1 Motivation Website Addicted2Success.com, which has achieved over 320 million views worldwide over the last 10 years. He is also the Host of the Podcast Addicted2Success; a Mindset and Business Coach and an International Speaker.
We go really deep into:
- Authentic influence through leadership.
- The difference between being an influencer and being a leader.
- What it takes to lead with integrity and stand out in the industry.
- How to overcome comparison and judgement, especially in the professional field.
- Self-responsibility as a MUST for successful entrepreneurship.
- Creating your long term vision while committing to living with presence.
+ Other really potent topics such as prosperity mindset and learning from history to activate your leadership.
“Everyone has a leader inside of them. Most people just aren’t willing to step into it.”
- Joel’s take on authentic influence through leadership (04:16)
- Are you an influencer or a leader? (10:23)
- How to be visionary minded and have the right prosperity mindset (16:55)
- Awesome examples on leading with integrity and embodiment (22:18)
- Why self-responsibility is a MUST to create sustainable success as an entrepreneur (29:13)
- Tips on creating a long term vision while living in the present moment (39:19)
- How history and culture are connected to leadership (51:08)
- What it takes to be a true leader (55:40)
- Find Joel and work with him (59:31)
- What makes a leader sacred? (1:00:06)
- Sigrid’s FREE Inner-Alignment Starter Kit:
- Instagram: @iamjoelbrown
- Website: https://www.iamjoelbrown.com/