In today’s episode I am joined by my dear friend and mentor Alexi Panos. Alexi is an Impact Entrepreneur, Thought Leader, Author, Speaker, and mother to 3 under 3 (my favourite). Alexi authored the book 50 Ways to Yay and co-authored the book Now or Never together with her husband, Preston Smiles. She is also a humanitarian and the co-founder of the non profit organization EPIC, which focuses on bringing clean water and community development to those in need in rural Africa.
We jam on:
- How to do it all with more ease and intention.
- How to shift from leading in your masculine to creating in your feminine.
- Healing your overachiever without giving up on your dreams.
- Acknowledging and integrating your shadow to become the most powerful version of you and how to be fully empowered in your life.
“It’s so important to be in embodiment of leadership, and that starts with how you lead yourself.”
- How to do everything with presence and intention (03:15)
- Great tips on overcoming your overachiever without giving up on creating successful results (10:09)
- Why acknowledging your shadow is key to being in full embodiment (16:16)
- Why vulnerability and sharing our journey as teachers is important (22:58)
- What’s the end goal of your service? (26:01)
- How to deal with your shadow so that you can be in clean leadership (33:07)
- TRY THIS if you want to shift from your masculine direction to feminine creation (34:46)
- How to trust your divinely inspired ideas (48:56)
- Instead of asking your guides for things to be different, thank them (56:09)
- Sigrid’s Free Inner-Alignment Kit: https://www.www.sigridtasies.com/inneralignment
- Instagram: @alexipanos
- Podcast: UNLEASHED with Alexi Panos