Today’s guest is a woman with a world of knowledge when it comes to pleasure, self-love and self-empowerment. Dvita from Yes Tantra, is a certified Tantra Coach and Registered Nurse. She works with people all over the world, supporting them to experience more pleasure and self-love, and to use their sexual energy to create a life their heart desires.
In this episode, we speak all things Tantra. From different misconceptions that people have around the meaning of Tantra, to powerful ways in which Tantra can help us with high performance and manifestation (#sexmagic). We also talk about how to tap into our feminine and masculine energies within, and accessing vulnerability and presence to access deeper states of pleasure… As well as the effects of separating ejaculation and orgasm for men; practices to utilise our sexual energy to get into gear when we want to be productive at work and also practises for women to switch from their boss mode to a softer, more nurturing space whenever they desire.
Other topics we jam on are: orgasms, their power, their mysteries, and the places we can access, thanks to them.
“Our sexual energy is our most creative energy. We were created from sexual energy.”
- What is Tantra? (02:57)
- How Tantra can support ambitious women and high performers to be more successful in their business (05:59)
- Techniques to tap into your personal genius and creativity without letting your sexual energy overpower you (10:22)
- Sex magic or manifestation, through harnessing your sexual energy (14:19)
- Working through your fears and insecurities with Tantra (16:31)
- Effects of separating ejaculation and orgasm for men (19:24)
- How to be more present so that we can deepen the level of connection and intimacy that we want to experience (28:47)
- Supporting and allowing ourselves to fully see the strengths of men and women (38:11)
- D’vita’s advice on how women can tap and switch from their boss mode to a softer, more nurturing and allowing aspect of themselves (48:39)
- Practices to utilize our sexual energy to get into gear when we want to be productive at work (54:20)
- Find D’vita and work with her (55:48)
- What makes leadership sacred? (57:42)
- Instagram: @yestantra
- Website: https://yestantra.com/