In this episode, I am joined by one of the world’s leading experts on “flow,” Oren Harris. Oren is a Transformational Coach, Speaker and a pioneer on the leading edge of human consciousness. He helps high performing leaders, entrepreneurs, and creatives tap into the incredible power of flow and intuition to have a profound impact on the planet through the full expression of their soul’s gifts.
We jam on all things flow – understanding what flow is, how to intentionally tune into that space and practice being in flow within our lives, relationships, and business. We also covered topics such as:
- Understanding the ways in which we may be blocking or resisting the state of flow.
- Misconceptions that people have in regards to flow (hint: living in flow does NOT mean to live in resistance to any form of commitment!).
- How being in FLOW can support you in having higher performance and more productivity (aka more results and success to your life and business!).
- Things/Mindsets that commonly get in the way of flow.
- Different practices that we can start introducing to our lives to create more space for the flow to flow through us.
“Flow is the state of hyper-productivity and optimal efficiency. Because you have so much more creative power, genius and intelligence at your disposal, flow empowers your performance exponentially.”
- What is flow? (04:28)
- How to start intentionally bringing in flow into our lives (06:41)
- Hacking into the flow – think less, feel more (13:48)
- Flow mastery and how awakening comes into play (19:13)
- Staying in a state of being true to the energy that’s moving through you (24:47)
- How living in a state of flow can benefit one’s performance in life and business (31:32)
- Misconceptions in regards to flow (32:42)
- Knowing when to allow the space regardless of what our conscious mind is saying (37:50)
- Pursuing a relationship or career based upon the authenticity of who you are is one of the most basic keys to flow (42:43)
- Find Oren and work with him (43:58)
- What makes leadership sacred? (45:25)
- Instagram: @orenharris
- Facebook: /theorenharris
- Website: https://www.orenharris.com/