In this episode I am joined by Sah D’Simone who is a spiritual guide, meditation teacher, international bestselling author and transformational speaker sharing tried-and-true ancient, heart-based practices to brighten the world.
In this episode we jam on making spirituality fun; becoming your own guru, transforming your inner-critic into an ally, shifting from a scarcity to an abundance mindset and how to spiritualise every area of your life, amongst other #superjuicy topics!
Sah has studied with experts like His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo, Sharon Salzberg, and other spiritual masters of our time, and has had the honour to teach meditation to over 20,000 students and to share his spiritually sassy method with the likes of Kanye West, Google, MoMa, American Express, Cannes Lion, the United Nations, New Balance, Bloomingdales, Havas, and TEDx.
“You are either planting a seed for your healing or planting a seed for your suffering.”
- Why spirituality gets to be sassy and fun and how to cultivate more joy in our lives + Sah’s journey to understand and embody this (06:53)
- There’s nothing more spiritual than self-acceptance (14:50)
- Why a spiritual practice is so crucial in order to achieve success while living a successful life, and how to get started! (15:56)
- Master your inner-critic and change from an scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset – 30 days journey with Sah (23:29)
- Healing must be available to everyone regardless of their background or resources (32:25)
- One thing you get to start doing today to deepen your spiritual practice (35:10)
- Find Sah and work with him (41:55)
- What makes leadership sacred? (44:22)
- Sah’s INNER-CRITIC course: https://www.myhealingally.com/
- Sah’s ABUNDANCE course: https://insighttimer.com/meditation-courses/course_sahs-course-form
- Sah’s quiz: https://myspiritualinventory.com/
- Instagram: @sahdsimone