In today’s episode I am joined by Light Watkins. A Vedic Meditation Teacher, Speaker, Facilitator of Sold Out Retreats on Meditation and Happiness and Author of the Book “Knowing Where to Look: 108 Daily Dose of Inspiration”.
In this conversation, we dive deep into:
- Finding the Creativity Muse.
- Following your heart even when your mind says things that do not make any sense.
- How to live a truly aligned life.
- Listening to Universe’s Signs.
- Knowing Where To Look
“There’s nothing wrong with quitting, if what you’re leaping towards is more aligned with who you are in this moment”
- The creative process (3:50)
- How to create space for the creativity muse to come (9:46)
- Light’s Journey to becoming a Meditation Teacher and then Author (10:45)
- Quitting to Grow and Improve your Life (15:40)
- What Supported and Motivated Light in his Journey (20:37)
- Following your heart even when your mind says things do not make any sense (27:20)
- Knowing Where to Look (30:58)
- The Purpose of Light’s book “Knowing Where to Look: 108 Daily Dose of Inspiration” (36:40)
- Light’s Inspiration in Writing the Book (43:55)
- Work with Light Watkins (51:10)
- What makes a leader sacred? (5:39)
- Apply for 1-on-1 coaching with Sigrid:
- Light’s book:
- Instagram: @lightwatkins
- Website: https://www.lightwatkins.com/