Today’s guest is Chris Orozco, a Shadow Work and Shadow Integration teacher. Chris has a big passion for freedom and self-expression, and his experiences overcoming anxiety and depression provided the foundation for the work he does now which is teaching Shadow Work and Shadow Integration Processes.
In this conversation, we dive deep into:
- Shadow Work, Shadow Integration and their benefits.
- What NOT doing this work could be costing you in all areas of your life.
- How your shadow might be playing out in your relationship and what to do about it!
- Specific examples of Shadow Work related to leadership.
- Shadow Integration in relationship to plant medicine and psychedelic journeys.
“There’s nothing more powerful, conscious, mature, evolve than truly and fully accepting yourself “
- How Shadow Work works (04:24)
- The benefits of doing Shadow Work and the cost of NOT going into it (06:47)
- Journey with Shadow Work and teaching how to do it (13:35)
- How your shadow might be showing up in your life (22:07)
- Relationships as the gateway to true work (31:27)
- How to support someone and give the courage to go into Shadow Work (43:50)
- Life audit: Are your shadows playing you? (53:13)
- Shadow INTEGRATION (57:54)
- Ways to help people to do Shadow Integration Processes (1:05:50)
- Find Chris and work with him (01:13:29)
- What makes a leader sacred (1:16:07)
- Apply for Private Coaching with Sigrid: