In this episode I am joined by Victoria Bauman. We both share a very similar passion -supporting world leaders to redefine leadership, wealth and success in this era- and in this conversation we dove into a big topic: What being a conscious leader in this world really means.
We also spoke about how to make integrity a daily practice, how to remain in a space of self-enquiry and how to embody both strong confidence and deep humility in order to tap into our truest potential as leaders.
That, plus a lot of our own personal stories around ego dead, psychedelic breath-work sessions and identity crisis!
“My brand is my integrity.”
- Redefining Leadership (02:34)
- Stop chasing the wrong goals and find your soul’s purpose (04:13)
- How to be confident AND humble (07:28)
- The feeling of unworthiness that gets in the way of authenticity and humility (08:42)
- Choosing to be a stand for integrity as leaders (10:35)
- Where is your work coming from? (11:51)
- Conscious Leadership: the new paradigm(14:09)
- Being in integrity as a daily practice (18:00)
- Integrity Audit: what I discovered about myself (20:29)
- Unpacking our beliefs and redefining what integrity means to us in each moment (23:23)
- The power of BREATH WORK (25:00)
- My personal experience with breath work (32:33)
- How to find Victoria and work with her (35:10)
- Recent ego deaths we’ve gone through! (36:44)
- What makes leadership sacred? (37:50)
- Instagram: @victoria_bauman
- Facebook: /victoriabauman
- Website: www.victoriabauman.com